Want to improve your writing skills?
The Write Start Self-Study Guide
- If you lack confidence in your ability to communicate well in business emails and reports, this 109-page self-study guide can eliminate that insecurity. Using it at your own pace, you will learn to:
• Take control of the writing prcoess.
• Use visual impact to gain power and strength.
• Change from an academic style to a business style.
• Choose the right level of detail for all kinds of documents.
• Consider the reader’s perspective.
• Simplify detailed information.
• Compensate for lack of nonverbals and tone of voice.
More than 50 business examples and models show you what works and what doesn’t. At the end of each chapter, targeted questions help you apply what you learn to your own business email or report.